Most of them were normal before they turned out in something weird. When I was little, I lay in my bed, waiting for the day I would become something else because that would explain everything. You know, why I feel this way. I would find out that my mum was actually an alien or I was bitten by an radioactive animal and everything would be alright because I could fly and watch through walls by then.
But none of all happened. I just kept being myself, until I realized those superheroes actually only fought themselves and being able to breathe underwater or shoot fire from your fingers did not compensate that something is really wrong with you. It is just a consolation prize - you get a stunning costume and an invisible airplane because you're worth nothing else.
Now I would just like to fnally get that invisible airplane.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten