I shouldn't care about what he says about me, but I actually do. He says I'm arrogant and stupid. And maybe I am, but that doesn't give any license for him to act that way. Thinking he can do everything he wants and don't need any help.
But he's not independent, and that's why he can't do everything he wants.
Because, helloooo, he can't even cook an egg! He never cleans something he's always away from home.
So I guess I'll just let him live in this house -but that's not up to me to decide that.
Anyway, I decided and I want THIS phone;

I know it's pretty expensive, but I have the money and it's such a great gadget :X
Maybe it's pathetic to think I deserve it, but I worked for this, and I really want it. So I'll have to persuade -haha- my parents.
Playlist of the moment;
Matt Cab - Somebody to love
The Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
The Script - Break even
Taylor Swift - Today was a fairytale
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten