I don't wish on falling stars, because I've never seen one. I don't wish when I blow all my lights on a cake, because that wasn't hard at all. And I don't wish when I sit between two guys, because that's just normal.
But I still want my luck, I need to believe there's something that can change your life when you or others aren't happy with it, to rule your own life instead of let 'the fate' do it.
So that's why I wish on double digits. Well, I actually don't really wish everytime I see one, it's more an obsession for me to meet them. I nééd to see it, because when I don't I'm pretty sure I will have an awful day. Yea, it's that bad.
But the easy part of it, is that I can spend my wish on others too. I can wish that others will be fine, that they'll find the strength and love they need. Because most days others need it much more than me. No, it's not like I'm happy all the time, but you know, I think it's more important for others to feel fine.
Note: last weeks I wished you like.. very many times :x
Love, Mimi

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten