Pagina's

20110119

Everybody's gotta learn

And I do, really want to learn, but sometimes I'm just happy about how the things are now. The only thing that has to change, is that i don't want to feel the urge to be perfect anymore. That's what I have to learn: nobody can be perfect.
It mostly works to think that others aren't perfect too, but my friends are so pretty and when I look at random people in the city, I get jealous without myself to want it. Maybe it's a teenager-thing, but I'm getting sick of it. I always tell myself to live for others, and that's really what I want. But sometimes I need to take a little break for myself and think about me. And of course that's the moment others need me, so that makes me feel guilty for thinking about myself.
That's my fear of being selfish, next is my fear of love.
And yes, I really SUCK at love, or whatever it is. When people get too close, I just let them go and walk away, with the biggest regretting feeling as result. But I know I can't step back to say I'm sorry and act like nothing happened, because I just ruined it too bad. So that means I'll learn from every mistake I make, but still keep making the same faults. Conclusion: I suck.


But I just love you, no matter how scared I am. <3 You just don't know yet, and I know this phrase is pathetic to say.


Love, Mimi

3 opmerkingen:

Lone zei

Think about yourself for a minute. You're not there only to solve other people's problems.

Anoniem zei

Herkenbaar!
Je schrijft/fotografeert super leuk!

Lot zei

Herkenbaar!
En je schrijft/fotografeert superleuk!