Somewhere, when I just started the blog, I had a list of things I love. But I'm a little different now so here's a new one!
1.) Sing in the shower. I take a shower kinda often, and actually it's kinda boring. So that's why I always sing x]
One little problem, I guess my sister is getting sick of it because I just CAN'T sing haha
2.) Music. Needs no other explanation.
3.) Being with friends. They mean A LOT to me. Most of the time they let me forget every bad thing, so that's great =D
4.) Blogging. Which I do less because of school and stuff. But it makes me happy to express myself -and practice English too..-.
5.) Seeing my mother on the couch, with my dad massaging her feet. They look like they're married. <3
Ok, wait. My parents ARE married, but they usually don't really act like they are. x]
Ok, wait. My parents ARE married, but they usually don't really act like they are. x]
6.) Shopping. It's not a big need, but I love to hang around in cities and watch clothes. I actually don't often buy something, I just watch. Checking what I like and stuff =D
7.) Twitter, it's an expression of shoutouts for me. I can post ANYTHING out there and nobody will judge me for that. I hope.. :x
8.) Reading a good book. It's amazing how I can replace myself in the persons in there. I forget myself and start living in that book. When it's really, really good, I can read it from the beginning to the end. In one day. I love the scent of old papers, I love to hold it in my hands..
9.) Photographing is just something I absolutely adooooore (quote from 'It Takes Two'). I love to click on the button and capture a little moment of my life.
10.) Something that I felt very strong last days is the feeling I get when I know people are happy. I see their face, look at their laugh and shiny eyes and I feel warm inside because I know they love the moment. Maybe that's the best thing you can get in life. Seeing how lucky people are. How they enjoy life.
Even the most tiny things can make you smile; pretty clouds in the air, remembering how sweet your friends are, having a good mark at school or seeing hope in a desperate face after talking to him/her.
I love you guys, I really do. And I'll try not to let you get hurt. And holy crap, this is a lot of text x]
xoxo.
2 opmerkingen:
and all that time, i thought our parents ARE married.. >_<"
They weren't?
Een reactie posten