Yesterday night was awesome! There was a bbq t my work and after that there would be a aftersummerparty or something. And it was fun (: what I tried to do for so long finally happened; I forgot you for one night. But ofcourse I'm thinking about you again, I just can't forget you.
But let me tell you more about that night xd
There were a lot of people and stuff. Most ppl thought I was sixteen years old, so that was funny =D Love the Malibu.
But that wasn't what I wanted to tell, it was the dancing <3
Oh God, I forgot how that felt, I usually never dance like that, haha
So I felt like a teenager =D
But last night I just couldn't sleep. So I stayed awake all night. O Gosh it was so boring.. I listened to music, as usual, but my eyes were so tired.. But it was worth the party x]
xoxo.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten