Pagina's

20100821

Oh my well, school's about to begin!

Hello guys, I'm in a good mood today (:
I actually don't know why, but that doesn't really matter. I think I'm going to Naaldwijk with my mother today, because she hasn't got a bad mood either.
Anyway, my phone just died a couple days ago, and fortunately I could immediately use my sisters old one, because she bought a blackberry. Or a whiteberry. Whatever x]
What I did do yesterday and the days before?

I had a sleepover with Aleksandra on wednesday and thursday. Thursday we went to Den Haag and watched the movie Avatar. Yeaa, the bold kid with the blue arrow on his head.. That movie kinda made me addicted because yesterday I watched the anime-Avatar all day long.

But vacation's almost over and stuf.. It kinda sucks but I'm glad I don't need to work anymore. Next week there will be family from Austria coming over here for half a week. I hope I can find a little time to hang out with them or something.

xoxo.



1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

Mooie header!