Hi (:
I'm like, so friggin tired of everything, so here's another emoblog.
If you don't want to, you don't need to read it, so please don't nag about it.
And no, I'm not in my period, I haven't got it for a while actually.
You might ask yourself the question what's wrong with me this time, but I still just don't know. It's feeling like everybody does things wrong, but it's all my fault. It feels like I did it, as usual.
And I feel disrespectful against my parents.
There's so much pressure to do something, but I still didn't do anything at all. It actually makes me proud because I can still keep my promise against some people. I hope you believe in me, I hope I believe in myself.
xoxo.
2 opmerkingen:
Ik herken het gevoel, gelukkig gaat het ook vanzelf over :) Het mooie is dat je een blog hebt waar je je kunt uiten, en dat het nog een leuke blog is ook!
Leuke blog heb je!
Een reactie posten