BUT, this week I've learned some things. Again. No, I think I already knew but I didn't notice it before. I learned that I really should appreciate my dad, because despite of everything my mom does, he's still here and he still cares for us. I hope he loves us.
I noticed that I don't love my brother because he's so awesome. I just love him for being my brother. Ofcourse he does good things, but most of the time he does nothing. Well hellò, he's 20 years old and he doesn't even know how to cook an egg.. How spoiled can you be?
Something else I saw was that I should really love my sister, even when she calls me a mongol. She cares for the whole family, - we care together.
Well, and I have to admit that my mother does great as authoritarian mother, she does so much in this house..
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten