Pagina's

20100708

I can't help it, I'm still their kid. I still have to listen to them, even if I think I know better. My principles aren't like theirs and that's one of the reasons why we don't fit together, why we never talk. It sucks, I know, but I keep try to deal with it. It doesn't work because there are so many beautiful things in life I can't see or feel if I'm going to live like they want me to.
Because if I do, I can't find out what love is, what life is.

And why can't I be 'me', why can't I be myself when I'm at home?

I really understand that they try to protect me, but I still don't understand why they never want to listen to me. It makes me upset, and even more when I see how some people have a great family to live with.

I know I'm going to be sorry for posting this, because I'm also very, very thankful for the things they díd do, like putting me on this earth, feed me and give me my own room. They even let me make a big choice about school- and that says they dó trust me. I guess. Even after a huge and ashaming mistake I made.
So, even if I can't stand them sometimes, thank you mom and dad.


Well, the picture doesn't make sense with the text above it. Not at all, but I haven't got a camera for three weeks because my mom took it to Vietnam. No pictures in the partyweek -or something like that..-

xoxo.

Geen opmerkingen: