I'm getting addicted to Schweppes Tropical Fusion, it's so delicious!
Oh, and I'm reading ''The Vampire Diaries, The awakaning & The struggle'' right now. I saw a bit of the tv-show -until the programma came later instead of 20.30..- and I enjoyed watching it. So I hope the book will be good too (:
And this are the surprises I bought for a good friend of mine -I don't think she's reading my blog anyway..- - Perfume (Replay, it smells goooooood), - Justin Timberlake-cd, - Eyeshadow and - Magnum Gold. I hope she likes it x]
Well, I'm really tired of working, standing with my arms up high the whole morning is tiring.. But well, I have to cook some -but I don't know how, haha, I hope it's going well..- and after that I can sleep. I just don't think I wíll sleep..
Thursday my mother is coming back! So that's okay, I guess..
I actually feel pretty relaxed right now, I don't have to do a lot or something, and I already thought my brains out this morning.
So I think this is a good day (:
xoxo.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten