Hi!
My last post was almost a week ago, I'm so sorry for that.. But here are a few things that keep me busy these days;
I work, form seven till twelve thirty, and when I come home I'm just tires.. But I know, that if I'm just going to do something, the tiredness would be gone.
I do stuff at home, because my mom's in Vietnam. Lucky us she'll be home at Juli 29th.
And I think a lot, as usual. About fights between friends, love work, school, my mom.. And I really miss the camera she took to Vietnam.
Another bad thing is that most of my friends where I'd like to hang out with will be on holiday these weeks..
But next week, week 31st I guess, there will be some family from Austria coming over here, and I guess that's going to be awesome.. I hope we can go shopping in Amsterdam or something.. =D But I hope I can keep on working too, because I really need the money. I don't think that's going to work out, but okay, I actually need holiday too =]
What I'm going to do today? Nothing, I guess.. I hate the weather, it's so gray and colourless.. But yea, summertime, right? xD
-Oh, and sorry for my bad English, I just don't want to think about English grammar today ..-
xoxo.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten