Pagina's

20100702

Because Charles said my blogposts were short, I'm going to write an huuuuuuge blog right HERE. without pictures (:
Well, I'm playing Lady Gaga - Paparazzi acoustic right now. It gives me rest or something, I want to sing it. But I can't, because a stupid friend of my mom is here. *I want to scold right now but that's not what I'm going to do..*
Today I did NOTHING. When I woke up at eleven o'clock I just lay there and.. do nothing. When I was tired of lying there I stood up and grabbed the phone to call someone. I ate packs of skittle, I maked pictures of them. Lifeless and bored.

Nowplaying - Destine - Novel writer

I'm checking my mail and tweet about how bored I am. Waiting for people to get online, but then I see tat they are packing their stuff and I don't want to disturb them. After that I updated some blogs and read some. I'm Hyving -booooooooring- and listen to music.
I'm reading fashionblogs and check out what I want to buy when I have money. I'm thinking about getting another job and FINALLY leave my place in the tomatoes.

Nowplaying - One Republic - All we are

Don't ask me what that 'friend' is doing in our house, I don't want to know him, don't want to talk to him and DON'T want to see him. But yea, I can't, I keep see him.
*Thinkthinkthink*

Nowplaying - Matt Willis - Up all night

*guitarsolo!* -yea, in the song.
I'm going to be upset, lucky me I can go out tonight, sleepover with Aleksandra. I need skittles, I need something with color, someone or something needs to help me not getting in a black period again.
My brother is not doing fine anymore, freaking out because 'that guy' is here. And I can't stand it.

Nowplaying - New Found Glory - This isn't you

I can't think anymore, I can't. I need a hug, I need a sweet lovesong.

Nowplaying - Auburn - Perfect two

I don't know if I'm doing right at the moment. Well, I'll keep my head up, I can survive this. I can do this. Oh, by the way, I might not text back because my network is gay, it doesn't want to listen to me.. That's why I need a new phone. I want real luxury, and that means a touchscreen and qwerty (: With WiFi.. I was thinking about the Samsung Omnia or HTC touch pro2. This are lifeless notices.

Nowplaying - 3OH!3 - Don't trust me

I think I'm going to rest a song and do nothing. Get a drink. Check twitter.
...
5 songs later;

Nowplaying - Jason Reeves - New Hampshire

I'm going to watch the soccergame lately, I know Holland's going to loose. I think I'm going to repeat New Hampshire once again (:
I'm hugging my cuddle like I'm a little child, I'm missing people who I shouldn't miss. Things annoy me which shouldn't either. I'm spoiled but I can't help it.

Nowplaying - Jordin Sparks - Papercut

Everything is going well. Accept that I feel uncomfortable in my own house. I need to read a good book, any suggestions? My hand hurts, and so does my heart.
Why am I so afraid? He makes me feel better, even after a moodswing, but I can't help to run away. I don't want to run, I want to stand right in front of him. I want to be with him. Maybe I love him.

Nowplaying - NeverShoutNever - Sacrilegious

I really need to make pictures but I'm uninspired. The word Ununspired reminds me of Franko's blog; http://uninspired-and-overrated.blogspot.com/
Sacrilegious is a short song.
OH NO, I JUST REALIZE I WON'T HAVE A CAMERA FOR THREE WEEKS! My mom wants to take it to Vietnam, to ruin it. No, joke, but I'm going to miss the camera so much..

Nowplaying - Mcfly - Silence is a scary sound

About half an hour it's 4 o'clock, time to watch soccer. I need to pack my stuff and take a shower before I go to Aleksandra. We're eating lasagna tonight, I like (:
The first day I official have vacation, I'm already bored as hell. How will the rest of the weeks follow? I need money to buy birthdaygifts, I have nothing right now.

Nowplaying- All Time Low - Six feet under the stars

I'm listening to music and do nothing.

Nowplaying - Ke$ha - Backstabber
Nowplaying - The Fray - Syndicate
Nowplaying - Taylor Swift - Forever and always acoustic

I can't do nothing anymore, I have to find something to do right now, some distraction. My mom is ruin the camera right now.. Wow Kaká has a sixpack!

Nowplaying - Pixie Lott - Band aid
Nowplaying - Paramore - Pressure

I'm confused. Lucky me It'll be over tonight (:
So what am I going to do later on? Packing my stuff, wash my hair, watch the game and go to Aleksandra. See you later guys!

xoxo.

1 opmerking:

Lone zei

Kaka was hot, huh ^^ Butt, we can hang out, I'm only gone for a week. Shopping in the Hague? I love you, remember that <3 Have fun :)