Well, yesterday I went to Parkpop with Lone. An brought us -if she didn't I could never go, so thank you (:- and when we were there we splitted up.
We first just walked to the market -haha, just to search for cool stuff- and I got a new studded belt. Lone has new sunglasses (check the photo).
We first looked at the Popopos and people who were getting crazy and danced on their music. Then we got some icecream and looked for some friends.
When we found them we just chilled on the grass and stuff, until we saw an awesome shirt. That's when Lone wanted to pin some money, and that's when we got in the queue FOR ONE WHOLE HOUR.
Yea but there was nice fruit punch (:
And then Lone didn't bought a t-shirt, but the same belt as I have. Oh, and when we were searching for an awesome shirt, I just tried out some sunglasses, and there was a man who told me to buy one for two euros instead of two. I didn't know, because I already spent much money, but when he saw I was in doubt, he said I could just take the glasses and go away.
Well, I couldn't believe my eyes and I asked or he really works there. He laughed and said he did, and I got some free glasses (:
And for dinner I ate something delicious, something between fries and pancakes..
Anyway, everything was just awesome, except the heath and stuff, but it was worth it! I'd really, really like to go to Schollepop (Scheveningen) because Destine will come and I adore them!








xoxo.
1 opmerking:
ola swirls. <3
Een reactie posten