Life's a secret.
A big, shapeless secret.
With questions we can't answer,
answers we don't understand.
A big, shapeless secret.
With questions we can't answer,
answers we don't understand.
So what's life?
I don't think life can suck, it's just about how you deal with it. But the question is still the same; what is life? Because we can't deal with something unknown. Well, life actually already ís unknown so we just live with the fact that.. nothing. That life is a secret?I can't be able to live without knowing why, or without knowing how. I mean, I don't know how I have to live, is there a reason for that? Will the world change because we do what we have to do, because we do what people want us to do? Because I don't think so, maybe we're ruin it because we try to be so good. But we aren't.
xoxo.
1 opmerking:
emo blogs.
Een reactie posten