Pagina's

20100623

I dedicate this blogpost to...

... Aleksandra

You might not read this, but if you do; thank you so much for being there for me. I wouldn't know what to do when I'm in a black period, I guess I'd die a million dies inside. but that didn't happen, I only died a thousand.

You were there there to support me, and that's so sweet because nobody ever wanted to listen to me like you did.

Everytime I was stuck in my head, you hitted me and the strugglings were gone, the clouds almost disappeared. Life's so hard, but you're so strong.

And dude, you can always, ALWAYS make me laugh! You make the faith of happiness in a life truth, even if there's nothing to laugh about. And you're so huggable...


xoxo.

2 opmerkingen:

Kyra zei

aw, dat is zo lief. ze moet dit echt lezen. [":

Lone zei

I love the picture, sweetheart <3