Pagina's

20100610

I can't stand to know you're hurt because of me and others. It's like a monster living inside of me, who never came out until now.

It's like the truth that was lying on the bottom of a bottle in the sea, and finally reached the beach.

I never tried to stop my feelings, but maybe this is the right time to learn to do that. It's a shame how I can let them ruin my life, how I can let them steal my sleep at night.

Because of the helpless feeling I stopped act like I love you, but that doesn't mean I hate you. And knowing it's my own fault I'm lying in my bed, awake, waiting till the nightmare comes and get me.


I don't know how to explain my feelings, I never felt this before. It's because I never knew what real friends do to me. And when I finally found them, I let them down. It's so hard if someone shows you your own mistakes.

When I was young I could only listen, I could never talk about myself and maybe that's what freaked me out. Nobody knew me, nobody cared. Nobody seems to care.

But now I see there really áre people who care about me, and the feeling to be loved is so warm, it's frightening me.

So that's why I walked away from you, why I walked into a wall of pain.

But you didn't give up, you kept telling me things and I believe you, I really believe you.

The point is, that I don't want to be sad, but I don't want to loose my thoughts either. What if I become a feelingless bitch?

What if I don't know how to listen anymore? Because my ears should be something where you can always count on, even when they're sleeping. I don't want to forget how to use them..

xoxo.

3 opmerkingen:

CharlesOak zei

I'm wondering what you mean with some of your blogs.. what theys are 'bout.. greetings

Lone zei

Don't be frightened, I won't eat you.
I'll save some money and buy you an alarm clock.
It'll be okay, whatever you're planning to tell me.
We'll fight.
Together, not against each other.

Anoniem zei

wauw.. u really write amazing. =)

hope that u dont feel anymore like this...somehow I know a little bit what u mean.

xoxo.