Pagina's

20100528

The thoughts I'm thinking right now are weird, I don't know what I feel.
I'm confused, and the not-knowing why is strange for me, I thought I knew myself.

Maybe I'm searching for answers which aren't there
Maybe there is not an answer for everything
Maybe nobody can always explain themselves
Maybe we don't want to know the truth
Maybe that's what we're afraid of.


If I am the one for you,
then what are you for me?


Knowing you is like heaven,
liking you is like hell.


I'm still dreaming about things I don't want to dream about. The good dreams will disappear in the heath of the bad ones, but I don't want to forget them. Writing them won't make it better, it's about the feeling I had while thinking in my sleep.


Not knowing who I can trust makes the faith go down.

Between the lines I can't stop laughing to myself, trying to make my spirit white. I'm trying to heal myself, but no, I can't.

Maybe in a while I can open my eyes again and take a look into the world without thinking it's about me.

Being selfish will kill yourself, but I can't stop myself. Not being pathetic is easy, listen to others too. Trying to help them is my love, but letting people know how I am is the scariest thing I could ever do, and that's why my fear is so big right now.

Geen opmerkingen: