Pagina's

20100505

Story of yesterday

Oh my God. - what happened yesterday was so weird.
I had a fight with my big brother a couple days ago. No big deal, I was just being the stupid little sister and he was the mean bro.
But these days he went partying with friends a lot. He always told my parents where he was going, except for the last time. He came home from working, took a shower and then just disappeared! My mother was scared to death, because he was her little (20-year old) boy. ''Oh, where did he go? He can't be gone! Let's call the police if he's not there by tomorrowmorning!''
When I heard about that I was just almost literal laughing my ass of. I said something like; ''HAHA, THAT BOY IS LIKE, 20 YEARS OLD SO HE MUST KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE FOR HIMSELF! And he should be an adult now, you can't let the police search for him.''
Oh, maybe I'd better shouldn't say that because my mom was freaking out xD
Till now it's not very exciting, but suddenly there was a policeman knocking on our door. Well, actually, he ringed the bell. Anyway, my father opened the door and I was standing right behind him.
It was a young man, but I saw the picture on the paper and I similarly knew what was happening. My brother was gone, his 16-year old girlfriend was gone, nobody knows where they are, her mother is a bit crazy and she called the police because her daughter was also only 16-years old. At that moment all I thought was; o. my. god.
Later that evening I were thinking of things like; haha, it's like a movie, but less exciting. I hope he gets in trouble! But where could they be?
I heard a door and I recognized the footsteps that followed. It was my brother. His girlfriend wasn't with him, and he hasn't saw her for a week.
That night I couldn't sleep because my mom was yelling too loud.

2 opmerkingen:

CharlesOak zei

did that really happen :O

- zei

Yes, that really happened :'d