Okay, I'll admit; today was awesome. Beyond the fact I hate riding on my bike even more, it was worth it. Everytime I'm dying on my bicycle it's always worth it. In the morning I painted my pink lampshade dark blue, and it actually looks very nice in combination with my room (: But oh my God, my room is beginnning to be a mess and that's not sexy x'].
Well, after painting I just made some random pictures, like the first picture below this. Yeah, that's a rose.
At one O'clock I biked to Lone and then we went to Kyra together. And bloody hell, her garden is so awesome! If I could just sleep underneath the little playground in there, I'd be so happy. xD
But she had little kittens too and that was pretty cute because they were so little and black (with blue eyes, which fits with Kyra's nailpolish).
Then we went to play Singstar- my favorite game xD Well, I can't sing and it's just fun to try to get the most points of all so that was pretty cool.
Later that day, when I came home, there was such a nice surprise waiting for me: two little kiddies; one of them crying and the other one screaming. Yeah, very cool.
Anyway, right now I'm missing Kyra, Lone and the delicious Monstercookies. It's going to be okay, I'm going to eat another icecream by now and then just wait until I can think quietly.

xoxo.




1 opmerking:
Die laatste foto is echt lief «3. Leuke blog heb je, kom je ook bij mij langs :)?
Een reactie posten