Pagina's

20100512

It's annoying

Hi Monkeys!
I just want to tell you how my day was today. Well, it wasn't exciting and it was so -omg- boring. I couldn't help it to yawn every 5 minutes of time.
Something else I hate is the feeling I did something wrong all day long. I shouldn't blame a good friend of mine, but she didn't help me to feel better either. Well, normally she's really cute and she made my day many times, so I'll forgive her immediately is she'll say sorry. But she won't say sorry because she doens't know how she makes me feel deep inside; desperate, confused and just sucking.
But well, she can't help it, because she has her own problems. Well, I STILL LOVE YOU OKAY?!
So don't worry this is going to be an angry blogpost, I just write what my heart says- and that's; I want icecream. Well, no, it actually says; I want to sing a song. Being more precise; I want to sing 'Jane Doe' or 'Angel of my heart'. Yeah, the last one would be awesome but well, I can't sing anyway so it'll be just a fantasy XD.
Anyway, I ruined my bike last week so I couldn't bike on my pretty red bike to school and that sucks because I couldn't find my sisters bike when I wanted to go home. And that was kinda frustrating me -Sorry An, for using your words. Oh, Credits go to An!-.
Okay, after school I was bored and used the internet again, I'm such a freak.
Then I ate pizza, which made my stomach feel like dying and that doesn't feel good. But after that I finally got my icecream and than it already felt much better.
AND THEN I REALIZED I DON'T NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW!
Yeah that's pretty awesome so I'm having a big smile on my face. Well, actualy that's because Bas is showing me his soft-looking beard. He's funny x']
Oh, and now my glasses hurt my ears and it's making me feel like I've got stress. Well, I dó have stress so it doesn't really make sence.
Okay I'm going to stop because I know this blogpost annoys you. What I'm going to do for tomorrow and the day after tomorrow -if my parents will let me go-: Help Lone to paint her hairdo -I don't know if she still wants to do it because she hasn't visit the hairdresser yet- and act like I'm sleeping over at Aleksandra. The day after tomorrow Singstar at Kyra in De Lier. Weekend; Learn and going nowhere because my parents won't let me.

xoxo.

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

ah. mimi. die foto. is zo mooooi.
& btw; je kan wel zingen.

-jaikganaccountdingaanmaken