Pagina's

20100522

I don't know what to do. Knowing it'll be fine I turn my head up high and put my best leg in front. It could be a mistake, but we'll learn from it.

I don't want to give my heart away because I don't want you to give it back to me.
While getting sick of waiting you keep let it last longer, and I don't know how long I can let it waste time.

The unsureness is killing me, but it's also better, maybe it wouldn't be bad to think about it, to give it time and make it sure.
Loving you could be so easy, but I know it'd still be hard.
Frustrations are frustrating me, other problems come and go.

Everytime I see you the wanting gets bigger than the fear. I want you so badly, but I don't know the truth between real life and my own fantasy.

It's confusing me but I haven't got time to think about it. Too much questions, too less time.
But somehow I'm not bothered, it's okay, I'll be fine.

Do I still don't know what love is, or is this, what I'm feeling right now, is this love?

xoxo.

Geen opmerkingen: